Having a professional do your hair and makeup for your maternity and newborn portrait sessions is a great way to ensure you look and feel your absolute best in the photos. Some photographers even offer professional hair and makeup services as part of their packages, which not only boosts your confidence but also saves you time and stress – there’s no need to worry about making an appointment elsewhere or fitting in the time to do it yourself!
Having your wardrobe provided for your photo session is great because it takes the guesswork and stress out of figuring out what to wear. You don’t have to worry about going shopping or trying to find the perfect outfit that will look good in photos. You also don’t have to worry about your clothing clashing with the backdrop or being too casual or too dressy. Professional photographers often have wardrobe options that are tailored to your session, so you can be sure you’ll look your best. Also, having someone else take care of the wardrobe for you means you can focus on other aspects of the shoot, like posing and emotion.
1. You don’t have to worry about finding the perfect outfit for your photo session.
2. You don’t have to worry about coordinating colors or finding matching accessories.
3. You don’t have to stress about shopping for maternity or newborn clothing in stores.
4. You get access to clothing that is specifically designed with maternity and newborn photography in mind.
5. You can save time and money by not having to purchase multiple outfits for your photo session.
7. You can be sure that the wardrobe will fit perfectly and be comfortable for your session.
8. You can focus more on enjoying your session and creating beautiful memories instead of worrying about what to wear.
9. The wardrobe provided for you can help create a flowy maternity vibe and a cohesive look with your new baby.
10. You can show off your beautiful pregnancy and postpartum glow with stylish and flattering options.
Having your professional photographer provide you with hair styling, makeup application, and clothing is a perk that can truly enhance your experience. It takes the worry out of getting ready and makes the entire process of getting photographed more enjoyable. With a professional photographer, the right hair and makeup stylists, and a great wardrobe selection, you will look amazing in your photos and have a great time being pampered. So for your next portrait session, take the stress out of getting ready and opt for having your hair, makeup, and clothing done for you. You won’t regret it!
Hi, I’m Rachel, your super-fun, experienced Philadelphia maternity and newborn photographer! When you book a session with me, I take care of arranging to have your hair and makeup done when you arrive at the studio, so that is one less thing you have to worry about when it comes to preparing for your shoot. I also have wardrobe selections on hand for mom and baby, so you have two fewer people to dress!
I can’t wait to chat with you about your vision for your session! Reach out here!