Photography is a very intimate and personal collaboration between the artist and the subject. When you step in front of my lens, you’re placing a ton of trust in me to capture your likeness and the relationships in your family in the most beautiful way possible. In order to do that, you first need to know and trust me, and I need to understand you and what you’re truly wanting from your portrait experience.
I thought it might be fun to share a bit about myself to give you a little glimpse into who I am! I can’t wait to get to know you too! Be sure to reach out and start a conversation about how I can create some beautiful artwork for your home soon. Just click the contact button, and tell me about your family!
Name: Rachel Gregory
- I grew up in the Phoenixville Pa, Philadelphia suburbs.
- I’m the youngest of 4 siblings. I’m super close with my mom. She’s incredibly helpful and loves our kids so much. I don’t know what I’d do without her!
- I’ve had the same best friend since I was 5, Jenna, who has been by my side my entire life.
- I grew up with our beloved dog, Ziggy, who lived from when I was 5 until I was 21.
- Right now I have 2 dogs, Foxy and Bowie, and 2 cats.
- I’m obsessed with tacos and coffee, and on a day off I’d probably indulge in a massage as my guilty pleasure.
- My kids are 13, 11, 9, and 7. They are all so different. Some are gentle and shy, some are outgoing. Some love tech and some are more athletic. But they all are funny and that’s my favorite thing about them. We definitely keep each other laughing! 🙂
- My husband Kevin and I have been married for 13 years. We met through our friends that were married at the time. We don’t get to see each other as much these days with the kids’ crazy schedules, but we love to laugh, watch movies, and eat good food.
- I’ve loved photography since I was 14. I studied photography and got my BFA in photography in 2005.
- I love photographing babies and motherhood as that is when my life changed the most, and I felt a true calling in my life. I know how important it is and how quickly it goes.
- I used to get super nervous before sessions, but thankfully I don’t anymore!
- I have a beautiful 750 sq. foot studio! It’s quiet and private, with all the amenities of home and very cozy. I love working with my families and babies there!
- As a kid, I was shy, but now I am funny and sarcastic. I love to talk to people, especilaly one on one. I love kids and being silly.
- Three of my favorite hobbies are studying the Bible, exercising, and meditation.
- I’m a pretty mean cook and I can bake as well.
- I have a few favorite places to photograph in town: A little park near my house, the Foundry, and Valley Forge park. I’m always looking for great new locations when I’m out and about with my family!